By personal data is meant any information about an identified or identifiable natural person. The information we collect about you and how we collect and store them may vary depending on how you interacted with helenfarm.ro, the services you subscribe to and the products you ordered.
– the following information is collected: e-mail address;
– this information is used exclusively to send you an email when we post at least one article in the Blog section;
– this information is saved on one of the MailChimp servers;
– this information can be deleted by you, without the need of our consent, by pressing the unsubscribe button displayed at the bottom of each Newsletter message received from us.
– the following information is collected: name, e-mail address and telephone number;
– this information is used exclusively for contacting you in order to resolve the request submitted as soon as possible;
– this information is deleted immediately after the request received from you has been resolved
a cookie is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, which will be stored on your computer, mobile terminal or other equipment from which you access the Internet;
Cookies themselves do not require personal information to be used and, in most cases, do not personally identify Internet users;
The website helenfarm.ro uses traffic analysis cookies provided by Google Analytics that allow us to aggregate site traffic, identify traffic sources, provide information on the most visited or least visited pages, as well as and about how users interact with the site; this information is aggregated and implicitly completely anonymous.
For any additional questions regarding how we process personal data or to exercise your rights in this regard, please email us at email@example.com